- AXP Book Fairs are week-long genre-specific events featuring FREE and 99c books/boxed sets.
- They run Tuesday - Monday and run in conjunction with the Mailing List Builder events - this way the traffic coming in for each can also visit the other.
- If you'd like to join but you can't keep your book free/99c for the full length of the event, you can pick days NOT to display your book. That way people using limited Kindle Countdowns can participate.
- You can offer perma-free books.
- Your links can go to retailers, instafreebie, wherever. That means you can send people to a link for your newsletter sign up to get a free book too!
- In the AXP Giveaway that week? You do NOT have to use the same book in the Book Fair. Better the giveaway book is full price and a better prize anyway. You can though. You can also add as many other books as you like to the Book Fair.
What You Get:
- Your FREE/99c book is exposed to thousands of readers.
- Post a LINK to your newsletter sign up with your listing at the fair for the potential of also building your newsletter through direct opt-in.
- You can feature as many books as you like.
- Your FREE/99c book posted on AXP's Twitter and Facebook pages and promoted on the site.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You submit your book(s) for the upcoming book fair.
- Authors with books in the fair and/or giveaway and AXP promotes.
- Entrants for that week's Mailing List Builder are sent to the fair where they can take advantage of your free/discounted book.
See of the Book Fair Sale Page