Drop Amy a note!
Hi, I'm Amy Vansant, author, reader, and generally helpful person (I try :) )
I started AuthorsXP.com in 2017 to provide authors with a safe place to market their books. Over the years, the site has grown into a place where authors and readers can work and play together!
Authors - You'll find every marketing opportunity you can dream up (and if you dream of one I don't offer, let me know, and I'll see what I can do!).
Readers - You get free books, deal books, and plenty of chances to help authors create!
Looking forward to working with all of you! Any questions along the way, just email me at
How to Whitelist AuthorsXP in Yahoo Mail
You can find one of our emails in your email, highlight that message in the Bulk folder and mark it as Not Spam. Once you do that, Yahoo Mail spam filters will automatically allow future messages from the same address into your inbox.
If you can't find any of our authorsxp emails, try this:
How to Whitelist AuthorsXP in Gmail
- Click the settings button (in the top-right corner of the screen), select SETTINGS from drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the tab labeled “Filtered and Blocked Addresses”
- Click “Create a new filter” and enter @AuthorsXP.com as the domain you want to whitelist
How to Whitelist AuthorsXP.com in Outlook
- Click on “Settings”, then “View all Outlook settings”.
- Go to “Junk email”, then choose “Safe senders and domains” or “Safe mailing lists” to add @AuthorsXP.com emails
How to Whitelist AuthorsXP.com in Startmail
- Make sure you're in your Spam folder. Select the message(s) you want to mark as not spam and click on the thumbs up icon