Apply for Avery Daniels' Resort to Murder & Elizabeth Grant Thrillers Cozy Mystery Series Street Team!
- Name of Series: Resort to Murder Mysteries
- Genre of Series: Amateur Sleuth, Woman Sleuth
- Description of Series: Join Julienne LaMere, a luxury resort Manager-in-Training, as she investigates murders in her path as she works among the rich and famous, struggles with eccentric neighbors, nosy family, and a complicated love life.
Julienne has her ideal job as an event planner at a prestigious resort. During a luncheon event she coordinated, a renowned celebrity pastor is killed next to the buffet. All eyes turn to her as the suspect. If she wants to stay out of jail or even keep her job, Julienne needs all the help she can get to solve the crime.
She has her work cut out for her with a vengeful high school rival now reporter, the public demanding she be fired, plus family who knows what's best for her, and a boyfriend who doesn't understand her. She turns to friends and a new ally to uncover who wanted to put the pastor on ice.
Julienne goes undercover and investigates a local swingers group as she follows the trail of clues before they go cold. Can she gather enough suspects and motives to convince the police to widen their investigation? Can she do it before the killer sets his murderous sights on her? Will her personal life ever be as simple as unveiling a murderer?
Ready to Join? Fill out the form!
What's a street team?
A street team helps an author hype his or her book. They come in especially handy during giveaways and new book launches.
- They promote the author and his/her books on social media
- Review advanced copies on Amazon, GoodReads and other book retailers
- Help spread the word in groups the author can't access (authors usually aren't allowed to promote their own books in reader groups)
In short, the street team helps spread the word about the author and his/her books!
What does the Street Team get for their efforts?
Street team members get first access to new releases, entries in special "team only" giveaways and other perks. They also get access to a private Facebook page dedicated to the Street Team. In general, the author tries to make being a team member FUN.
Do you have to genuinely love the author/series?
It certainly helps. :)
Interested in Joining this Street Team?
Just fill out the form on the right as best you can - don't worry about right or wrong answers!