As you read this, someone is being diagnosed with IBS or ulcerative colitis and is worrying they’ll have to struggle with painful symptoms for the rest of their lives. Did that happen to you, like it did for me? Does the thought of stomach pains, diarrhoea, constipation, heartburn, fear of foods causing bad reactions, and a ridiculously restrictive diet make you feel depressed and hopeless about the future?
It doesn’t have to be that way.
There are natural, powerful steps you can take to tackle IBS and ulcerative colitis effectively. It is possible to take back control of your health naturally – and live the vibrant life you were always supposed to.
My name is Marc McLean and I’m a health and wellness journalist and author based in Loch Lomond, Scotland. In October 2010, I was first diagnosed with IBS, and later developed severe ulcerative colitis. I was just 28-years-old, I ate a healthy diet, worked out religiously at the gym 4-5 days per week, didn’t smoke, and rarely drank alcohol. It all made zero sense. I didn’t accept the doctor’s verdict that I’d ‘just have to live with it’ and take pills for the rest of my life. This kickstarted a long, 10-year journey of going down a natural health path where I studied health, nutrition, and the workings of the body in-depth. I became obsessed with all things gut health, diet, and finding the natural health solutions that well-meaning doctors, consultants, and the smiley people who insert cameras up your rear couldn’t provide.
Ultimately what my 10-year health recovery journey has taught me is this: there are safe, natural healing methods that can restore your gut health…once you properly understand the root causes of your digestive system breakdown. Not being a qualified health expert, I am not here to offer medical advice. Instead, I’m simply a vehicle for information. I’ve done the digging for a decade to discover the natural health knowledge that works.
- A hidden root cause of virtually all digestive disorders which 99.9% of people don’t know about, and mainstream medicine barely acknowledges.
- Why your digestive dysfunction is actually your liver screaming for help.
- Why a ‘change of identity’ is required to properly kickstart your health recovery journey.
- The necessity to detox your body – and why this can actually be an easy process.
- The superpowers of celery juice for addressing gut health issues.
- Several other key natural steps you can take to drastically reduce inflammation in the gut and colon.
- How I reversed my symptoms and have been medication free for four years.
- Real-life stories of other people who have successfully used these same natural steps to tackle IBS and ulcerative colitis.