1. This system is automated. The links you submit will be the links used in the mailing, so be careful!
2. DO NOT INCLUDE LINKS TO MARKETS IN WHICH YOUR BOOK IS NOT FOR SALE. (i.e. - if it is only on sale in the US, don't include a UK link)
3. If you use ASIN to load your book, check/edit the description pulled - it was probably too long and is cut-off.
4. If you add the links yourself, use the link to your book, not the search link with all the "Keyword=" data at the end of it..
5. Most of the time your first chosen date will be used. If it needs to be moved and is outside the dates you've provided, I'll double check if the new date works. If it doesn't, you'll be refunded or credited. (your choice)
6. While you can submit deals for the next day, note: The later you do this, the less chance it can be checked for errors, so be careful!
If you're a repeat visitor LOGIN first or the form will tell you your email is taken!