1. This system is automated. The links you submit will be the links used in the mailing, so be careful!
2. DO NOT INCLUDE LINKS TO MARKETS IN WHICH YOUR BOOK IS NOT FOR SALE. (i.e. - if it is only on sale in the US, don't include a UK link)
3. If you use ASIN to load your book, check/edit the description pulled - it was probably too long and is cut-off.
4. If you add the links yourself, use the link to your book, not the search link with all the "Keyword=" data at the end of it.
5. Do not use short links.
6. Most of the time your first chosen date will be used. I reserve the right to shift you based on availabity- but I won't shift you out of your chosen range without checking to be sure it is a safe day.
7. While you can submit deals for the next day, note: The later in the day you do this, the less chance it can be checked for errors, so be careful!
If you're a repeat visitor LOGIN first or the form will tell you your email is taken!