Start the Fairies Saga - Revenge, intrigue, and passion with a light-hearted twist!
USA Today best-selling author Dani Haviland semi-retired and moved from her beloved Alaska to Oregon to spend more time growing (and photographing) flowering plants and stunning trees, splitting her time between the organic and electronic, growing plants and cyber folks. Sharing is part of her personality, so creating books and photos to share all over the world makes her happy.
Her tenacious and perky attitude is reflected in many of her cyber children, whether they be a British lord stuck in 18th century North Carolina or a 6'7" time traveling 'fairy' who is out to champion anyone who is having a rough time dealing with difficult life situations.
THE FAIRIES SAGA -- Time travelers: fairies, according to the auld folk, people who suddenly showed up in strange clothes, confused about where they were, and without friends or family. Fairies either kept quiet and adapted to their new time period…or went insane.
Bounce between the present day and the 18th century, survive mobs and mayhem, using nothing but grit and guts, give or take a knife of two.
**The books in The Fairies Saga are numbered for historical sequence only. Each is a stand alone story. If you decide you want to know more about a character: where they came from or where they eventually wound up, check out your book's number and go from there! (Much like the Star Wars movies)
The Series at a Glance: (longer descriptions below)
- Naked in the Winter Wind: (lengthy novel) How does an older woman wind up as a young hottie in Revolutionary War era North Carolina? First book in the time travel series.
- Ha’Penny Jenny: (historical novella) More about the naïve and psychic young girl who was adopted into a time traveling family. Will her past catch up to her?
- Aye, I am a Fairy: (lengthy novel) Young British lord finds himself entwined with a time traveling family and must decide if he should go back in time, too. Second book in the series.
- Dances Naked: (novel) Directionally challenged time traveler is rescued by Cherokee in 18th century. What must he do before the chief will show him to The Trees, the portal through time?
- Chasing Christmas: (historical novella) A young Cherokee is rescued from an abusive man and changes the lives of many in this 18th century America family.
- The Great Big Fairy: (lengthy novel) Very tall Benji grew up in the 20th century but was born in the 18th. When he finds a way to return to his grandparents in the distant past, he goes for it. Once there, he realizes he can’t stay, but must return to the future. Fourth book in the series.
- Little Bear and the Ladies: (historical novella) What’s a bachelor trapper to do with all the females he rescues from the Hessian mercenaries? He’d better hurry and figure something!
- Little Drummer Boy: (historical novella) Young Scout works to earn money for a home in post-Revolutionary War America but runs up against prejudices and snowstorms.
- Never Too Young: (historical novella) Scout and Ha’Penny Jenny have grown up, but will they be able to spend their life together, or will the past and ruffians get in their way?
- Time in a Little Blue Bottle (time travel ‘mash up’ novella) Elvis, Mark Twain, and the prime vampire are racing to get the bottle of Fountain of Youth water before sweet Bella and the youthful pickpocket. So why are time travelers Marty Melbourne and Master Simon interested?
Read more: Fairy-tale Romances from Dani Haviland
Beatrice Sand lives in a tiny green village in the Netherlands with her husband and an adopted tortoiseshell cat called Sofie. She found her motivation to write when her niece told her there was nothing better than reading about breathtaking vampires, which resulted in The Ambrosia Trilogy, with hot, sinful demigods. Before Beatrice started writing, she worked in the tourism and hospitality industry in Spain and Portugal, where she developed a strong passion for the Mediterranean lifestyle. She enjoys Spanish food, lazy Sunday afternoons, and reading or writing a book that sends butterflies to her stomach.
Find out more about Beatrice and future releases by visiting her website.
Read more: Dark & Intelligent Paranormal Romance with the Sons of the Olympian Gods!