Build your author mailing list!
Recent events have pulled between 700-3000+ emails for the participants!
Join an AXP Newsletter/Mailing List Builder Cross-Promotion Giveaway Event!
- AXP runs a theme/genre-specific giveaway event for readers, featuring authors who have signed up to be in the event.
- Emails collected during this event are then given to the participating authors. Example of a live event: https://authorsxp.com/giveaway
- The event features 10+ authors (usually more like 30) from a particular genre so the emails are from readers who will appreciate THAT genre.
- Events are one week long.
- Total book cost to author: 3 eBOOKS. Authors send ONE eBOOK (not paperback) to each grand prize winner and ONE to the winner of their individual book.
- Your book does NOT have to be free or discounted at the time of the event. Better it isn't! Who wants to win something already free? :)
What you do:
- STEP ONE: Join an upcoming event for your genre
- STEP TWO: Add your book to the database (if it isn't already-you'll need to be signed up and logged in first)
- STEP THREE: Shortly before the start of your event, you'll be provided with promotional graphics/content to send to your current mailing list.
- STEP FOUR: PROMOTE the giveaway by sending a notice to your mailing list, using your social media, etc.
- STEP FIVE: Gift the three winners an ebook!
What you get:
- A copy of the full email list of subscribers to add to your own email lists.
- New social media followers.
- A permanent listing for your book(s) on AuthorsXP.com
- The full support of AXP every step of the way - worried you won't be able to figure out how to add the promotion to your mailing? AXP is here for you!
- Your novel exposed to tons of new readers!
Why AXP Events Are Awesome
- Super easy to participate
- Huge lists
- Readers sign up to win books! NOT MONEY OR GIFTS. This means entries are from readers, not people who just want cash.
- Authors do not "donate" their mailing list - they only promote the giveaway to their list. It's up to readers on each list to decide if they want to enter.
- There is a note on the giveaway entry form so entrants understand they're sharing their email with all the participating authors.