By submitting this form you are agreeing to the services and terms below. AuthorsXP.com/Vansant Creations, LLC ("Vansant Creations") services must be made on the exact terms and conditions stated herein by you the "Client."
- For Mailing List Builder Events, Client is responsible for providing the giveaway winners copies of the book promised upon request to participate . If Client fails to provide winners with their books, he/she will not be allowed to participate again.
- Any reader emails shared with the Client in any capascity is for the purposes of the Client's use only and is not to be shared with other authors/lists. Vansant Creations is not responsible for the use or consequences of the use of such provided emails.
- There are no refunds once services have been provided and/or lists provided with the Client regardless of list content or size.
- Vansant Creations does not guarantee the number of emails gathered by any event nor the accuracy of emails provided.
- Vansant Creations is not responsible for the actions of third party mailing list programs, like MailChimp, etc. Please add your list to systems like that in small batches to avoid being labeled as a spammer by their guidelines.
- Vansant Creations does not guarantee unsubscribe rates once emails are empoloyed on your personal email systems.
- Authors are not guaranteed a review for each reviewer provided. It is against Amazon's terms to require a review.
- Reviewers are real people with real opinions. Vansant Creations is not responsible for the rating, accuracy or overall fitness of any review.
- The Client understand he/she is not buying reviews. The service provided by Vansant Creations is to connect authors with readers. Interactions following this connections are not the responsibility of Vansant Creations.
- Vansant Creations is not responsible for reviews deleted by Amazon or other websites and services.
- Vansant Creations cannot be held responsible for any actions taken by readers or others for or against the Client once any connection between aforemention peoples are made.
- AuthorsXP.com, it's affiliates, holding company Vansant Creations, LLC or Amy Vansant cannot be held liable for any kind of damages beyond the price you paid to engage in the advertising.
- While it is fine to interact and remind readers about books given to readers, authors who harrass readers about reviews will not be allowed to participate in the future.
- If we feel a book isn't right for any program, we reserve the right to refuse it.
II. APPROVAL BY CLIENT
Information provided by the Client and materials sent to the Client for review shall be considered reviewed and approved for use. The Client assumes full responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, and final proofing of all final copy, content, type, and design.
Client shall hold harmless and indemnify Vansant Creations, Inc., Amy Vansant, and agents, employees, or assigns of Vansant Creations, against any and all liabilities, claims, suits, GDPR greivances, or actions of any type, whatsoever arising out of or related to the data collected on behalf of the Client or work or services performed by Vansant Creations, including information collected by Vansant Creation's web site and provided to the Client (including reader and entrants personal information), or the publication of any information by Vansant Creations, whether on the world wide web, or internet, or in any other medium, and arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the services performed by Vansant Creations. The above indemnifications shall survive the cancellation or termination of any contract.
Vansant Creations reserves the right to, and Client agrees that Vansant Creations may, terminate any and all services to Client for no cause and without reason upon two (2) days' notice.
V. OWNERSHIP OF COPYRIGHTS AND MATERIALS
Unless otherwise stated or agreed, Client shall assume all responsibility for retaining the rights to use any and all graphics and materials provided to Vansant Creations for marekting directly or indirectly, including book cover artwork and marketing materials created by the Client.
VI. LIMITATIONS ON LEGAL ACTION
No action by Client may be brought at any time more than twelve (12) months after the cause of action accrues. Client and Vansant Creations agree that jurisdiction is appropriate in the State of Maryland, that they are subject to the jurisdiction of the federal or state courts in Maryland, and that venue is proper in the federal or state courts in Maryland. The agreement between Client and Vansant Creations shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland.
VII. FORCE MAJEURE
In the event Vansant Creations is prevented from performance or delivery of any work for Client on account of any law or locally binding order, regulation, direction, or act of any government or any department, agency, or other entity having jurisdiction over it, or on account of wars, strikes, or other labor disturbances, fires, floods, acts of God, acts of terrorism, or due to any other causes beyond the control of Vansant Creations, Vansant Creations shall be excused from such performance or delivery for the period that it is prevented from doing so by any of the foregoing.
Client may not assign any of its rights or obligations under this or any agreement arising therefrom without the prior written consent of Vansant Creations.
IX. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The estimate and these terms and conditions are intended to be the entire and final expression of the agreement between Client and Vansant Creations and may not be modified or supplemented except by written agreement of the parties. If any provision of these terms and conditions is modified by statute or declared invalid, the remaining provisions shall nevertheless continue in full force and effect.
No course of dealing or failure of Vansant Creations to enforce any term, right, or condition of these terms and conditions shall be construed as a waiver of that term, right, or condition.
Client agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to limit the liability of Vansant Creations to the Client for any and all claims, losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever or claims expenses from any cause or causes, including attorneys fees and costs and expert witness fees and costs, so that the total aggregate liability of Vansant Creations to the Client shall not exceed Vansant Creations total fee for services rendered on this project. It is intended that this limitation of liability shall apply to any and all liabilities or causes of action, however alleged or arising, unless otherwise prohibited by law.